Ted Callahan, Accountant Leader at Intuit, Talks QuickBooks Price Changes & More
Blake Oliver and David Leary sit down (virtually) with Ted Callahan, the Global Accountants Leader at Intuit. He joins the podcast to discuss Quickbooks and the current state of Intuit Pro Advisors. They touch on how QB Live is helping to grow the entire bookkeeping space and the challenges Intuit is facing when building it. Ted explains how tags in QuickBooks Online will allow for chart-of-accounts standardization which will lead to machine learning at scale. Also discussed, recent QBO price changes, the TradeGecko sunset, upcoming Pro Advisor support changes, and some surprising news about #QBConnect.
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Go here to create your classified ad: https://cloudacctpod.link/RunClassifiedAd
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver