Ed Kless on the Pandemic's Impact on Remote Work in Accounting
It’s looking more and more like 2021 is going to be another year of remote work, and flexible schedules are here stay. That makes this a perfect time to broadcast this interview originally recorded in June 2020 as part of the Sage Accountants Network quarterly call. Ed Kless and Blake Oliver discuss the impact of the pandemic on accounting firms and their relation to the physical office in this bonus episode.
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/edkless/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/edkless
- Sage - https://www.sage.com/en-us/blog/author/ed-kless/
- Sage Thought Leadership Podcast – https://sagethoughtleadership.com
- The Soul of Enterprise – http://thesoulofenterprise.com/
Another Remote-Work Year Looms as Office-Reopening Plans Are Delayed
Learn more about the Sage Accountants Network
Get in Touch
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver