PPP Recipients Now Eligible for ERC: How to Maximize the Benefit
This is BIG NEWS for PPP borrowers: Business that received a PPP loan are now eligible for the Employee Retention Credit (assuming President Trump signs the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 into law). Hear from Justin Elanjian, CPA and Partner at Aprio, what strategies you need to be considering when it comes to maximizing the benefit of PPP forgiveness paired with the ERC for your clients.
Don't miss Justin Elanjian's webinar on December 29 - Unpacking PPP Updates from the Latest Stimulus Bill
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver