Survey Says Tax Preparers Charge Too Little, Too Late
On this episode, we'll finally talk about the results of the Drake Software 2021 tax preparer survey, along with the news that EisnerAmper bailed on the traditional CPA firm model (and even being a CPA firm), why KPMG UK set diversity targets for working class backgrounds, vaccine mandates at the Big Four, and Caleb Newquist's thoughts on why the IRS is looking into regulating tax return preparers. In app news, Facebook is buying $100M of unpaid invoices, Amazon is launching a point of sale; we'll look at what's new at Quicken, Clio makes acquisitions. Also, Notion is buying an automation/API company, and Expensify offers cash back. All this, and more, right here, right now!
CPA Charge: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/cpacharge
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Future Firm: https://futurefirmaccelerate.com/
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver