Why You Should (Not) Work 12-Hour Days
It's almost back-to-school time, so it's a good time to talk about how AICPA is trying to produce more accounting students by pitching high school guidance counselors on accounting careers. For the college kids, we'll talk about elite (non-accounting) masters degrees that cost six figures, and also, why it's a really bad reason for grads to work 12-hour days, 7 days per week. We'll also examine the sad state of accounting standards. In app news, Bill.com acquires Invoice2Go, Visa acquires CurrencyCloud, finance chiefs are still trying to replace Excel, and much more!
Dark Horse: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/darkhorse
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Future Firm: https://futurefirmaccelerate.com/
Xero: A Comprehensive Guide for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver