Tax Evasion & Spreadsheets: A Lesson From Trump's CFO
Today, in news of the less-than-intelligent, we're talking about how someone's meticulous bookkeeping skills may lead to the downfall of the Trump Organization CFO. We're also discussing an analysis of the Biden tax plan, and qualities that make a good accounting firm partner. Meanwhile, not shockingly, cash payments dropped during the pandemic. In app news, Gusto makes its second acquisition, and algorithms at Chime and Amazon are doing not-very-nice things to regular people. All this and more, right here, right now!
Dark Horse: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/darkhorse
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Future Firm: https://futurefirmaccelerate.com/
Xero: A Comprehensive Guide for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver