How To Turn $2,000 Into $5 Billion Tax-Free
In this episode, we dive into the brilliant tax avoidance strategy Peter Thiel used to amass a $5 billion in a Roth IRA so that it will never be taxed, and also examine why Bobby Bonilla's "exit" strategy wasn't so brilliant. We asked, and you answered! We've got voicemail about why accountants chose to not take the CPA path. In acquisitions, VISA bought Tink, and in app news, we've got an overview of QuickBooks Online updates for June, and new accounts receivable management features from Wave, Venmo's updated pricing policies, and more!
Bobby Bonilla Day: 10 other athletes who are getting big checks from deferred payments
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Future Firm: https://futurefirmaccelerate.com/
Xero: A Comprehensive Guide for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver