Why Accountants Don't Become CPAs
We've got a plethora of news today, including the reasons behind IMA's concerns about AICPA & NASBAs new accounting curriculum, and why accountants are passing on getting the CPA license. We'll cover some finer points about the SPAC atrocity known as Lordstown Motors, and then dive into app news, including Expensify's foray into payroll, some neobank news, Gusto's acquisition of Ardius for R&D tax credits, Intuit's final blow to TradeGecko, aka QuickBooks Commerce, and more!
Practice Ignition: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/pi
Client Hub: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/clienthub
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Future Firm: https://futurefirmaccelerate.com/
Xero: A Comprehensive Guide for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver