Questionable Reader's Choice Awards
Lots of news today, including reasons why the Dems in the Senate want to change up the PCAOB leadership, and how KPMG relaxes remote work policies to relieve remote work fatigue. There's also news about ongoing PPP and stimulus fraud investigations, and we'll talk crypto for a bit, discussing China's central bank ban that prohibits other Chinese institutions from crypto, take a look at how the US Federal Reserve is dipping it's toes in the crypto water. There's a ton of app news, including updates from Canopy, Square, Avalara, Revolut, and much more!
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Future Firm: https://futurefirmaccelerate.com/
Xero: A Comprehensive Guide for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver