The Cost of Busy Season Burnout
Kristen Keats, CPA, founder of Breakaway Bookkeeping & Advising, joins the show to talk about busy season burnout, KPMG Canada's new foray into outsourced accounting with "KPMG Finance Plus," along with updates on the Restaurant Revitalization Fund, and Child Tax Credit expansion. We'll also talk about the AICPA's advocacy for tax penalty relief, whether or not the Biden IRS will come after your clients, Elizabeth Warren's opinions about the tax prep industry, the latest opportunities for automation in audit, and more!
Client Hub: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/clienthub
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Future Firm: https://futurefirmaccelerate.com/
Xero: A Comprehensive Guide for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver