Collective Raises $20 Million To Not Be An "Accounting Firm"
We've got a lot to talk about today, including how accounting first-year salaries are on the rise, and what Kabbage did to become under investigation for PPP fraud. In raises, we've got news on Collective's $20 million raise (in part from Ashton Kutcher) to support conquering the S corp freelancer market, and Relay Financial's $19 million raise to support their modern banking services focused on the accountant's use case, while Lili raises a cool $55 Million for helping freelancers tackle their expenses, and access credit. We're also talking about employee engagement in light of WeWork's CEO's comments on the subject, and diving into the subscription-based world we now find ourselves in. All this and much more!
17:29 – The Collective Disclaimer
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver