The IRS Is Infrastructure
Lots and lots of news today, including the latest on the SBA's SVOG fail, why stimulus checks can't arrive faster, when there is still $1.3 billion in stimulus waiting to be distributed to taxpayers, and more talk about the IRS's constant state of being underfunded, and backlogged. We'll examine the implications around China creating its own cryptocurrency, review the Facebook's Global State of Small Business Survey, and dive into reasons why CFOs are more optimistic. We've also got conference updates from David, assorted acquisitions and funding rounds, and much more!
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Xero: A Comprehensive Guide for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Realize Accountant Community: https://rlz.io
Accounting Podcast Network: https://accountingpodcastnetwork.com/
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver