May The 17th Be With You This Tax Season
Kerfuffles abound this week with stimulus payments going out, and small businesses starting to fully reopen. The federal tax deadline has been extended to May, but tax pros aren't happy about it. The PPP deadline is likewise extended. In app news, BDO partners with Xero, ProAdvisors are up in arms about having to pay higher ACH fees, and a production payroll startup takes aim at payroll for the entertainment industry. In education, a study shows that CPA education is lagging behind tech, and even the CPA exam. Lastly, we investigate what's more difficult — the CPA exam, or the bar exam? All this and more in our latest episode.
- OnPay: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/onpay
- Rewind: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/rewind Attend Rewind's Webinar
- Odoo: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/odoo
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
ClientHub - https://clienthub.app/
Launch for Accountants: https://www.launchfa.com/
Accounting Podcast Network: https://accountingpodcastnetwork.com/
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver