CPA Leaders Most Optimistic Since Pandemic
Today, we're talking about how economic confidence is recovering to near pre-pandemic levels for finance leaders. We've got exciting news about accounting conferences, including Scaling New Heights, and AICPA ENGAGE being rescheduled. We'll dig into Deloitte's role in the California unemployment debacle, the huge increase in demand for payroll services, and explore the advantage accountants have over architects. In app news, Lightspeed acquires Vend, $$ raises by Karbon, Autobooks, and Zeni (another software company that wants to automate your bookkeeping work), and a brief exploration of QBO's latest feature add. We'll round out the discussion with an examination of a new accountant-targeted app, Bookgel, which focuses on client acquisition.
- OnPay: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/onpay
- Odoo: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/odoo
- Rewind: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/rewind Attend Rewind's Webinar
Lightspeed to acquire Vend for $350M to expand its global retail base
32:00 - Zeni Raises $13.5M To Put A Real-Time Digital Bookkeeper Inside Every Startup – Crunchbase News
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
UnCat - https://www.uncat.com
ClientHub - https://clienthub.app/
Launch for Accountants: https://www.launchfa.com/
Accounting Podcast Network: https://accountingpodcastnetwork.com/
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver