#Accountant Is Not What You Think It Is On TikTok
Does the accounting profession have an image problem on TikTok? We'll talk about what it really means to be an accountant on TikTok. We'll also dive into the latest on the PPP, and how increased fraud protection, and some technical glitches are slowing down round two, and we'll look at the impacts of the Fed's recent ACH outage. We're talking more about diversity in accounting, and taking another look at crypto (since our recent update episode). In app news, rebranding continues, as Receipt Bank becomes Dext, and ADP "rolls" out a new payroll app, which appears to compete with Gusto, and we'll run down the latest updates for QuickBooks, Xero, and FreshBooks. Grab a beverage, and enjoy!
02:30 – Blake’s take on craptastic TikTok tax advice
Rare Outage Takes Fed Payment Systems Offline
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver