Visa and Plaid Split After Nearly One Year Together
We've got a lot to talk about today. First and foremost, Blake gets his PPP loan forgiveness (and feels guilty about it), and we'll talk more on the forgiveness process. In M&A news, the Department of Justice convinces Visa and Plaid their merger is just not meant to be. In the political realm, payment, and marketplace platforms, such as Stripe and Shopify "cancel" Trump. There's a plethora of app-related news to share, including the risks you should know about using a .CPA domain, and a thorough discussion around Intuit's decision to finally give Mint some attention, then we've got some listener emails to round out the episode.
Practice Ignition: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/pi
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver