Everything is Bigger in Texas — Including Tax Fraud
Whether you're starting a new year, or just continuing 2020 indefinitely, we've got new news, including Blake's quest to find out how to offer CPE credits for our loyal U.S. listeners! We're talking a $2 billion tax fraud, and the Treasury's claim of no evidence to suggest taxpayer data was stolen in IRS hack, along with some stories of PPP winners and losers, and how the NASBA offices narrowly avoided the Nashville bombing. We'll also explore how to get your CPA without spending tons of $$. Then, we'll rummage through the latest app news, and acquisitions, some enlightening survey data, and more!
02:12 - Do David and Blake have any 2021 resolutions?
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver