Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho 2021 Is A Go
Grab your party favors, confetti, and tinfoil, it's time to look back, and move forward! Blake and David review their past predictions and make some new ones for 2021. Also, a survey reveals that the majority of bookkeepers now offer AP services, and another survey suggests the remote work method is here to stay, post-pandemic, along with more discussion on state income taxes. In app news, Zoom phones in text messaging support and announces an email/calendar service, Square is buying a music streaming service, and Expensify launches Expensify.cash, plus some discussion on what Google's return-to-office strategy suggests about the future of remote work. Happy New Year, and thank you for joining us!
- OnPay: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/onpay
- ClockShark: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/clockshark
- Financial Cents: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/cents
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver