Thanks Stripe! Now Every App Can Be A Bank
Ho-ho-ho ... Can't figure out what to buy that special accountant in your life? We've got a list of great gifts for the remote workers in your life! In all the news that matters, we've got a ton of PPP news, including the release of PPP loan data. In the world of fraud, you'll learn how virtual escape rooms help train employees to catch fraud and avoid scams, and we'll talk about the QuickBooks phishing email you need to avoid. In App News, Stripe's got a new Treasury API, there's a sparkly new "full service" offering from TurboTax, just in time for Tax Season 2021, and we'll examine Facebook's CRM acquisition. All this, and more on today's episode! Enjoy!
- OnPay: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/onpay
- ClockShark: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/clockshark
- Relay FI: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/relay
03:20 - The Best Gifts for People Who Work From Home
08:50 - We made the list! Accounting Today 2020 Top 100 People extra: Legacy
26:15 - More MyPayrollHR fallout: Bank sues Albany accounting firm for $34M
32:54 - Congress Sets Stage for Exiling Chinese Stocks From U.S. Over Audit Dispute
43:33 - Facebook acquires Kustomer, a CRM start-up
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver