Millennials Need Helicopter Accountants
With the holidays fast approaching, we talk about new ways to celebrate, at a healthy distance, of course. Inspired by feedback from Leary's theory on why Trump lost, we dive deep into the reasons, and logic behind it. Looking for some great practice management ideas for winning millennial clients? We've got 11 from Ryan Lazanis, founder of FutureFirm. In app news, we talk about how NetSuite's debut of an accounting partner program; Receipt Bank availability on QuickBooks Desktop via Right Networks, and we'll look at Xero's fast growth slowing down, while profits surge. In the world of taxes, Deutsche Bank calls for taxing remote workers for the privilege of working at home, others are considering the benefits of a wealth tax, and Blake sits down with CAP listener, Juventino Gaytan, NAVSEA accountant, to talk more about relocation, income taxes, and more!
- Accountant Connect: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/adp
- A2X: https://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/a2x
- BQE CORE: http://cloudaccountingpodcast.promo/core
03:55 – It’s not too late to cancel Thanksgiving
38:26 – NetSuite debuts SuiteAccountants program
41:20 – Xero's fast growth slows, but profits surge
Get in Touch
Need Accounting Conference Info?
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Google Play: http://cloudacctpod.link/GooglePlay
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
Full Transcript Available Upon Request - email@example.com
Join our newsletter!
Get notified about new episodes and other updates from Blake and David
Copyright © 2020 Blake Oliver