What accountants should learn from the Deloitte Hack
Welcome to the first episode of Cloud Accounting Weekly, the Podcast Edition! Phil Gross joins the podcast to discuss top stories in accounting technology from the past few weeks. Topics in this episode: The hack of Deloitte's email server, the debate over remote vs. office work, the untold story of how Xero got its domain name, whether or not to move data when converting accounting systems, and JPMorgan's investment in Bill.com.
- Deloitte Gets Hacked: What We Know So Far
- Working Remotely: Zoomtopia 2017 The Great Debate
- THE UNTOLD STORY: How Xero took a band name and changed accounting for a million companies
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Bother Moving Data to a New Accounting File
- Bill.com secures $100M from JPMorgan Chase, Temasek, and others to eliminate paper from business payments